1. How many speeding tickets have you gotten?
Two of them-many years ago. And FYI: do not get a ticket in Minnesota, they’re expensive!
2. Can you pitch a tent?
Yes. The last time I did it was this summer with my son at Cub Scout camp.
3. What was your worst vacation ever?
I’ve never had a worst vacation. Maybe I blocked it out because it was so bad.
4. What was the last thing you bought over $100?
Single item. A laptop several months ago. But I don’t use it, my husband does. He didn’t like the three little lines running down the screen of our old one. They don’t bother me though.
5. We’re handing you the keys to what?
A 7 passenger crossover vehicle. Don’t have a specific brand yet, haven’t looked into it.
6. What was the last meal you cooked that made even you sick?
Stroganoff. Not because it was bad, because I ate too darn much. Tummy ache.
7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like a train.
8. What was your first car?
1987 Chevy Cavalier in 1991 (I think.) Had it for two whole months before someone rear-ended me and it was totaled. So I really consider my first car to be a 1987 Pontiac Sunbird, which I loved, and drove from 1991-1997.
9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she’s okay or laugh first?
Definitely ask. Unless she’s laughing.
10. What’s the worst song ever?
I have no absolute worst, but I heard this one today, before I wrote the post. Voices Carry by Til Tuesday. Really, I do not mind the song, except for the chorus. I can’t understand a word of the chorus and it’s repeated often. It’s annoying.
What I think the chorus lyrics are: Oh Josh, even out now, oh so scary. (no, that doesn’t make sense)
Actual lyrics: Hush, hush, keep it down now, voices carry
So thanks to Emily and Tammy for hosting this fun blog hop. And click on either of their names above to go to the list of other participants so you can go check their answers out too.