This summer I got the Liebster Blog Award from Hope Roberson, (Thanks again, Hope) and I finally had the chance to post. If you’d like to learn more about Hope, click on the link to see her answers.
So there’s three parts of this award: sharing eleven things about myself, answering eleven questions, and nominating eleven people.
And since when I try think of random things about myself, my mind goes blank. So I like to take the previous person’s statements and use them, about me though.
Part One: Eleven Things About Me
1. I freeze all winter long, so I love summer. But I can’t stand 90 degree heat and the hot sun, so I sit in the shade a lot.
2. I love to swim, but I can’t dive because I’m too chicken.
3. I can’t wiggle my ears.
4. Fireworks shows are super cool, and every few years our town hosts a week long fireworks conference, which includes nightly shows. Love to watch but I’m glad I don’t live next to the fairgrounds.
5. I love to read in the car, and luckily, my husband prefers to do the driving.
6. I used to love upside down rides at amusement parks. I haven’t been on one for a while, so I don’t know if that’s changed.
7. My garden is pathetic. I’m not very good at it.
8. I’ve never had a cat. I grew up with dog people. I married a dog person. And I am a dog person.
9. One of my favorite shows is Law and Order SVU.
10. I’m pathetic because I haven’t read anything in about a week.
11. Pinterest is fun, but I don’t get on very often.
Part Two: Eleven Questions
1. Favorite color? Blue
2. If I could change or make a law, what would it be? Children are not allowed to speak until being called on after raising their hand. (Yeah, right . That’d never happen.)
3. Do you believe individual personality characteristics have more impact from environment or genetics? Environment.
4. Do you believe there are other life forms in the universe? Sure.
5. Can you remember your last dream? What was it? Being late to my high school class because I couldn’t find the room.
6. What movie most impacted your childhood? Goonies or Star Wars
7. What is your fear? Losing my children
8. If you were granted one wish, what would it be? To meet my husband’s mother who died when he was a kid.
9. What was the last song you listened to? No clue.
10. Who is the one person I would want to spend eternity with? I suppose I should say my husband. 🙂
11. When was the last time you smiled? When I typed the answer to my last question.
Part Three: Nominate eleven others
So, this is the part that I usually skip, and I will do it once again.
Thanks, Hope for the award, and now please tell me something random about yourself.